Who is this for:
- Parents of kids ages 11 and under
- Parents who want to raise healthy kids without yelling, shaming or threatening
- Parents who are committed to taking action to achieve the peaceful and loving family they have fantasized about
- Parents who want their kids to be kind, cooperative and strive for personal excellence
- Parents who want to teach their kids to “do the right thing” even when no one’s looking over their shoulder
- Parents who are ready to be trailblazers by raising the next generation in a structured but loving way - becoming "part of the solution" rather than continuing to add to the "problem"
Results of the program:
- Yes, you will have less power struggles and meltdowns from your kiddos
- Yes, they will cooperate more
- Yes, you will feel like you know what to do (rather than yell) when you experience a hard moment with your kids
- Yes, you will have a clearer understanding of your child and what to do as well as what the real story is when they are “pushing your buttons"
- Yes, you will be able to get more sleep
- Yes, you will get more adult downtime (uhhhh, read between the lines…yes, that means YOU time including binge watching Netflix & even SEX!)
AND THE #1 BIGGEST RESULT:
Strengthening your marriage as you improve your family together and feel like you are finally on the same team
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A CONSCIOUS PARENT AND WHAT’S THE POINT?
To be a conscious parent is to be a *present parent…because all kids, and frankly, humans, want to know 2 things:
1. Do you see me
2. Do I matter
*Present engagement fulfills both of these things. Conscious parenting builds strong loving connections between parents and children through ordinary moments of presence.
The new conscious parenting model is based on the assumption: when kids are surrounded by love and connection, they follow rules, do the right thing, and consistently spread kindness. Compared to the old parenting paradigm where fear and scarcity tactics were just the way it was done...yup, the way most of us were raised involving yelling, comparisons, threats and sometimes even a belt.
There’s a better way. It feels good for kids. It feels good for families. The results will give you the family you may have been dreaming about all your life.
Details of the program:
- 4 weeks of ongoing conscious parenting support including, live and virtual exercises and homework to really learn the concepts and keep yourself accountable
- 4 90-minute parenting power sessions to learn, question, problem solve and strategize about action steps to truly become a conscious parent
- 30 days of consistent support and learning resources that will give you practical tools and language to use immediately with your kids
- A sense of community through a private virtual group where Randi will be engaged daily to answer real time questions
- Accountability through ongoing support by a nurturing and direct coach to keep you in action so you have a solid conscious parenting foundation
Dates: Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30pm
Location: 4130 Bellaire, Ste 202
Dates: Nov 9, Nov 16, Nov 30, Dec 7